Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A lazy entry

I feel like such a blogging loser when I don't post for a week! I've been composing lots of entries in my head lately; as though that counts! Yesterday was a beautiful warm day at the barn, so I took a couple of photos. The horses just looked so content out in the sunshine. It was sort of bittersweet, since we are all going to be departing this barn for "greener pastures" at the end of the week. More on that later, sighhhhhh.

Dude, with Bestie in the background, hanging out in the afternoon sun.





Dude just can't help himself ... the minute I went back into the barn, he had to come see what I was doing.





Ben grazing along the fenceline. He too had to come over and check out what I was doing. Thought I had Jake in the photo ... my photography skills leave something to be desired :) . My hat's off to those professionals who do beautiful horse show/action shots. What a skill to have!


No comments: