Friday, August 7, 2009

New product from the Sore No More line



I am a HUGE fan of Sore No More; I mean, it's probably my favorite horse product ever. Part of that enthusiasm comes from the fact that I use it on myself (SNM and Bag Balm take care of just about everything, in my opinion!). For bug bites and sore muscles, it can't be beat. And that's the word around the barn (although I don't know that the makers endorse it for human use). One other positive point, it doesn't have that mentholly smell that some other muscle rubs have.

In any case, because of my love for SNM, I was pretty psyched to open up my recent issue of the Botanical Animal e-News and see that they have a new product. It's called Sore No More Sports Salve, and it seems to do what Sore No More accomplishes, plus more ... hydration of skin and shelly hooves, and helping hair to grow back from cuts and abrasions. Interesting. Of course, I'm wondering, can I use it on myself? :) Can't wait to get some.

No comments: